At both Leeds and Gateshead Harley-Davidson we love nothing more than welcoming you all into the showroom with a bear hug, a shake of the hand and a free coffee. Our showroom is a destination used not only for all your bike requirements but to meet new friends, organise rides and to share experiences and stories.
We want to share some fantastic news with you all! From Monday 1st June, we will reopen both of our showrooms for servicing and sales with new opening hours of Tuesday to Saturday 9am-6pm.
Please note, for your safety and ours we will only be allowing 5 visitors into the dealership at one time, for this reason appointments are recommended. Throughout the dealership we will be adhering to stringent social distancing and hygiene measures - keeping our hands, surfaces, and bikes clean and germ free at all times. We respectfully ask that you follow these measures also.
We can't wait for things to go back to normal and for the dealerships to go back to the usual buzzing atmosphere we are all used to. But for now, thank you for your continued patience and understanding
The teams at Leeds and Gateshead Harley-Davidson
What you need to know from the 1st June 2020
- Demonstrations and Test Rides available.
- In-store bike sales appointments.
- Order and collect and home delivery (charges apply) available.
Parts, Accessories and Clothing open
- Parts, Accessories and Clothing available for in store purchase, order and collect and home delivery (charges apply).
Service and Repairs open
- Workshops open for service and repairs by appointment only.
- Call or use out website to book appointments.