If you are looking to stand out from the crowd then a 2019 Harley-Davidson® Limited Custom Paint set is for you. Commissioned by Harley-Davidson each year using highly skilled selected artists, they have added depth and dimension in the paint production.
To coincide with this year’s Sturgis Motorcycle Rally 2018, the early released editions greeted visitors to the event in the Black Hills of South Dakota. This year’s three Limited Custom Paint options are Tagged, La Jolla and Grandstand.
Inspiring people to follow their own road and find their freedom, Harley-Davidson has helped set style since 1903. Tagged Custom Colour is about living life by your own rules, living free and leaving the boundaries of convention.
· With a satin finish, gun metal base and hand-ground metal grind markings, the distinctive paint expresses an edgy attitude.
· Featuring intricate wild style graffiti with messages of freedom, it is indicative of a tough urban environment.
· Only 150 editions for MY18-later Fat Bob® and Street Bob® are available worldwide with the front fender, rear fender and tank three-piece set.
If you ride to get noticed then opt for the La Jolla with its cultural rebel performance.
· A vibrant yellow base featuring a gold pearl sheen and striking orange tone, La Jolla Limited Custom Paint represents a stunning California sunset.
· Counter-culture is represented a Vivid Black slash graphic. A silver-charcoal hue badging is incorporated on the tank.
· This option is included on the MY18-later Breakout® and limited to 100 serialised units.
Grandstand Limited Custom Paint takes your Harley-Davidson as far away from being a spectator as possible.
· Warm red pinstripes with brushed aluminium that split a Fierce Orange and Black Denim paintwork, as well as Harley-Davidson® badging highlight it as a performance machine.
· Harley-Davidson performance is visually represented by Grandstand.
· Limited to 150 units worldwide, it is an option on RoadKing® MY14-Later, Road Glide® MY15-Later and Street Glide® MY14-Later.
Find out more about the latest Harley-Davidson® Limited Custom Paint sets at Jennings Harley-Davidson. For further information please call 0113 245 2499 (Leeds) or 0191 461 9100 (Gateshead) to speak directly to a Harley-Davidson sales specialist.